Alford Home Solutions Job Opportunities
Current job openings at Alford Home Solutions.
Alford Home Solutions is Redefining the Industry and always looking for qualified, skilled applicants to join our team. We are a fast growing company with a very positive reputation and known for our outstanding work and customer service. If you would like to work for a fast paced and growing company, please complete the application process here and submit. We look forward to meeting you and showing you why Alford Home Solutions is the place people are seeking to work and establish a professional and sustaining working career.
All applicants please complete the employment application. If you are applying for construction, please complete the construction questionnaire as well.
Please save your completed applicaton and return to email@example.com You may also drop off the completed application to our main office.
Construction Laborer Ad
Alford Home Solutions, a regional leader in the foundation repair industry as well as other home improvement services, is seeking to hire driven, hard working Construction Laborers to join the team.
We provide our employees with top quality tools and materials. Further, employees are trained and educated in order to guarantee success. All you need to do is bring a positive and winning attitude and willingness to learn the company’s processes. We reward top performers and offer a bonus incentive program.
- Aiding crew leaders in day-to-day operations by learning to install our products, loading and unloading trucks, removing debris and achieving production goals
- Assisting job foreman by setting up worksite with the appropriate equipment, unloading tools, keeping work areas clean and organized, while maintaining a safe work space
- Working in tight areas, such as crawl spaces, basements and attics. Working outdoors and indoors year round, as needed
- Removing and returning necessary items to storage and assisting with accurate inventory
- Heavy lifting on a job by job basis
- Interacting with team members and customers in a positive and productive manner
Skills and Qualifications:
- Clean driving record and ability to pass a pre-hire drug screening
- Lifting, standing, and kneeling
- General math skills
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1/8 of an inch
- Experience with common power tools, functions and use
- Desire to learn and excel in the construction industry
Alford Home Solutions offers a competitive company sponsored benefits program, paid time off, and paid holidays following the first 90 days of probationary employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
Alford Home Solutions, a regional leader in home repair and enhanced living, is seeking to hire driven, hard-working Foremen for our construction crews.
We provide our employees with the best quality tools, materials, and training to guarantee your success. All you need to do is bring a positive and winning attitude and a willingness to learn our process. We reward top performers and offer a bonus incentive program that allows our foremen to earn a great living, personally and financially.
Alford Home Solution’s purpose is to redefine the construction industry by pushing beyond the status quo and providing our customers with a remarkable experience. We have been recognized with the following awards for our achievements:
5 time recipient of the Angie’s List Super Service Award
A++ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
If you are a born leader with a great work ethic who values quality work, customer service, and a company who will appreciate you and offer you year-round employment, look no further. We would love to speak with you today about this opportunity.
- Review project details to ensure that proper materials, tools, and equipment are brought to each job
- Communicate with our sales department before a job’s installation to ensure that all customer requests for that job are met
- Load materials, tools, and equipment on the company truck for each job
- Travel to the customer’s home to install the job
- Follow all applicable safety guidelines at all times
- Install each job using company-approved and quality-driven methods; this is a “hands-on” foreman role
- Move each job at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
- Communicate with the customer throughout each job to aid in the understanding and satisfaction of the work
- Ensure each customer is aware of any changes to the job before making any change
- Complete required paperwork for each job to provide to the customer and the office
- Provide customers with a remarkable experience
- Construction experience is preferable, but not required
- Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Ability to travel ____________ (only fill out if that is required)
- Unrestricted lifting ability, ability to climb a ladder, ability to kneel and crawl
- Excellent communication skills
- Regular and punctual attendance at the job locations
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
At Alford Home Solutions we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply.
For more information about our company, visit www.alfordhomesolutions.com. EOE